Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

2009年7月28日

HatE it^..^





28july09

Hey~Yesterday ii start my exam again lolw~
s0me subjet treat me it saying so hard dou seii~
and some question ii oso haven't do it dou ahh~
bc0z ii don't will do j0r=.=(science and math)
bc0z no ppl will do^^h0w to do?
ii vy hate dou seiii this subjet~ii dislike study it subjet
my other subjet oso will do abit oly~ii sure my english^
is not bad oso is not well~is medium oly~but ii so like it~
haha..xD~sy0k dou seii..
why ii still wan thinking of urself~Haii dou me no mood do
some question and each things t0o=)b4 ii oso saying decidion give up him~
but nw my heart still not give up him~Why was it so!!!H0w to do it?ii oso
disturb dou seii ahh~he oso dunn0e me lahh~Seii ye!!!
DEar l0ad u can help me control him delete it mah?
H0wever,better ii trying of my best..^^Fuckinq m0od!!!

1 条评论:

  1. 读书为了考试,没办法。
    每个人都必经之路。
    加油吧!美丽的女生。
    为你我加油吧!

    回复删除