Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

2009年7月13日

ii wanna early say hapii birthday t0 my baby~


Hapii birthday t0 my baby=)

Baby XiiA0 JuN (20th july)

Baby Wen Wen(15th july)

ii Just Wanna early abit telling for my 2 baby

hapii birthday !!!

ii dunn0 wanna buying wat present give them~

ii thinking of myself n0w~

tat day ii'll give the 2 syok baby Suprise(Present)

ii so anticipate this saturday~

We will or don't will syok by tat day again~

ii feeling will syok by tat day..Sure so hapii geh~

ii dunn0 them plan wat place celebrate wor~

at tat time ii will kn0w geh~

sure already date le many people going help 2 baby celebrate

birthday party yarxhh!!

H0wever ii juz saying wif my l0vely baby♥

hapii birthday

ii'll Permanent value Them..

We never separate Affection of us..

ii'll always l0ve my baby s0 muchhh

3 条评论:

  1. baby 0iii xD

    thankQ yaaa *

    ii l0ve y0u muchhiiess ♥

    回复删除
  2. My 2 boubuii~nevermind lahh~Ofcourse waanna saying to my darling~l0ve bii oso!!!mwksssss

    回复删除