Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

2009年7月20日

sy0k jerry^^like girl?
ii wif my baby take pic gehh~xD



wow~



syok poss~



We~


l0ve my baby~


贪吃poss~xD


baby ayaka and me!!!


me and my baby miki all the body~


Syok poss~xixii


全家福(fRiend xD)


b0n odori take gehh


of us~


My baby




20july09




ii l0ve last saturday wow~bc0z can meet dou all the baby~

so like them lahh~♥


bc0z tat day we going baby jun and baby wen wen birthday lolw~

ii going there maybe 4 sumething j0r~bc0z my l0vely gor gor fetch

me going sw first^^then my gor gor go bak 1 utama there fetch 1 ppl~

ha0 xiang is his boss lehh~s0 can't be late!!ThX my l0vely gor g0r

arhxx~first place =go sw green b0x sing k 1st~


bc0z im no sing k dou~peii my baby going buy clothes ahh~

wan buy dou po chan ady~haiz~all the baby don't sad lahh~

m0ney ~later take d0u bak jekkk~


then 7 sumthings we together going bon odori lehh~

at shah alam d~w0w!!at there many ppl yooo~

so hot by ourself lahh~yiii~my baby going buy some

f0od gv of us eating 1st~hahaxD..ThX baby~xing ku nii le~


Afterthen,finish bon odori~my baby d bf fetch of us go

bak nearby 0ug there~we in car so high lehh~

ii dunn0 h0w to say lolw~high dou~ntg t0 say..xD


haha..we t0gther going station1 yamcha~drink d0u

syok gehh~wakaka~ii like it~then ii no bak my house j0r~

g0ing my baby overnite ahh~syok dou~

ii dunno h0w to day~tat day ii so like it~



bc0z 1 word~syok..♥


and many word ii wanna telling for yourself~

but ii oso lazy to wrote here~

w0o~take many pic lehh~then ii put at here

s0me pic oly lolw~













没有评论:

发表评论