Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

2010年5月25日

Rem0ve g0od or n0t?

25 May 2010
Finally t0day i rem0ve emotion well already.
At sch0ol g0t with friend talking n0n-stop oii,
Because g0t abit happy ..
because yesterday my baka dear jimuii s0meone call me talk oh~
Lucky i can rec0gnize by her ..
she always call by me talking n0n-stop of us.
But I should be her sister like that~
I l0ve my f0rever her s0 muchies.
We are 2 make Opposite side sweet until happy always.
When I'm unhappy or sad..
Everytime she 1st time comfort f0r me.
I'm m0ving ..
Thanks you with my dear sister.
Anyways I g0t reason just waiting f0r you.
which one kn0w me said is wh0?
that you lo..
You als0 no m0re realize f0r me..
That day I can't endure my emotion ,after then I t0ld many bad things t0 you listen it.
And then you als0 don't belief t0 me, I so hard talking f0r you!
Because i try you still g0t worry or care me an0t..
Result what i als0 don't kn0w.
If you will understand by me thinking f0r what n0w..
you will hurry up sms or call me an0t..
I think maybe won't bah~
Cause i thought you bec0me other people already right n0w?
I hope you will find back me ~
Because I miss you..
D0 you kn0w?

没有评论:

发表评论