Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

2009年9月19日

Happy saturday!!!


babe mei kay n me ar!



me!!!


20sep09

yesterday ii go out lu~

so early wake up jor~

ii reach there above 2 sumthinqs wor!

1st time goinq find jun them j0r!

meet dou my darlinq jun,miki,foolim,quinkie n herbf,

winnie,elaine,xiaoson,mei kay,berries and carmen~

n douya saw dou me..but ii saw mm dou her..

hahaha..xD!

then we finish eatinq..after hanq gaii buyinq thinqs jor!

yesterday foolim birthday lehh!!

ii wish him here..happy birthday

hapii always by yourself~

at nite~

all the friz go bak home jor!

then ii goinq my gor gor shop n his gf shop

sittinq and kenq qaii all!!


sienz lehh~sitinq at there about 1hours jor..

finally~mei kay them at neway sinq k..

then ii goinq find them..


toqether sinq k aqain~

9sumthinq they wan bak home le..


then ii go bak my gor gor qeh gf shop keng gaii..


wait my gor gor fonq gonq..


im so tired lehh~

after then ii wif gor gor and friend goinq eatinq delicious f0od jor~


reach my home above midniqht 1sumthinqs jor!

mwaAkx!




没有评论:

发表评论