Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

2012年9月22日

:)

23 Sep 2012 



Hello , are you okay there ?
Maybe i not should be fine .
I also don't know what a reason 
what did i wrong ?
I'm not confirm what did i think that :)
promise me 
suddenly will be stop the promise 
what happen ?
Memories for us 
you are my 1st for memories too many 
sometimes will be thinking back for memories us
But i just control can't think for it everyday 
I promise you i can't drop any tears .
Just give up 
i can't to do it 
I and you know this relationship not easy to get it 
i won't so easy to give up . 
Just wait 
I should be waiting for you 
When i promise and told you 
Just let u go you wanna to do thing 
whatever i also beside of you to support 
Just see you grow and me grow together
Just care 
I won't show out when i care about you 
i just will care but all also can't compare before
I know what did u tell me since :)
However ,  still got many thing to said 
If got chance i can tell to you 
I won't be crying . 
Just let it be . waiting for you >3


 


没有评论:

发表评论