Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

2010年7月29日

Remain ownself~

30 July 10
Hey, I'm free recently.. Nothing t0 do
Finally I can free my real life~
If all my friend got view that tw0 letter about L0ve,
S0rry, I thinking f0r clear ,so i will delete that letter already.
Because can't presence it~
All matter also pass already,
sure can't come back it..
I treat him specificity and nicely, N01 he will treasure our l0ve..
My real heart so pain before,but anyway also can't change other question..
It's alright^^
I'm also same not perfect person..
But I will treat anyone important thing ,
Understanding kn0w to treasure someone our relation..
Because all my friend is my best..
Although I treat l0ve no more interest recently~
Wheather i will waiting for my future prince come it..
H0pe a lot of guys don't play and cheat by opposite side ourself..
I wish him can find nicely girlfriend by himself..
Better we are always remain best friend~
0kay's~ Thanks f0r you understanding my means..
you are welc0me..

没有评论:

发表评论