Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

2010年7月26日

haizzz..hate it




26 july10




Hey~ I'm no more unhappy recently j0r,

I wanna said in my j0b 1st..

I so hate someone my colleague,

she always like compare with me..

you also couldn't with another colleague what couple compare it meh?

always want together with me~ like dog lah you!

Eveytime one days commission tall than you,

there you also act LAN YA0 YENG and said many bad thing to me !

after ur face a while hurry up become black dou~

I l0oking it,so wanna beat seii you j0r~

We are listen you with customer talk in english~

we also don't kn0w you telling for what of customer..

because you make me so angry and so hate you..

I can't help you..

They said me pretty,you also told many things like that~

I kn0w you jealous me lah~

your mouth like shit that~

Please don't want show with us always lah~

I can't see it..because i endure you 4 month already lo~

Beh song liao me !!!

You always steal take phot0 or movie on me~

I also no said many thing t0o..

Please you don't like children that ok?

you also old already~also no1 mature it~

haizz...









没有评论:

发表评论