Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

2010年4月26日

Aiyerrrrrr~



26 APRIL10
Hey~Everybody: ..
I'm poss new letter already n0w~
but this time not g0od recently ark, because no more money use ..
Haizzzz .. I'm just wait out salary n0w leh~ Hehe.
because i want buying things oiiiii... And save more money in my bank.xD
This year i sure want buying all things..
all it wan wait me buying u lo~ I 'll yang you...
Handphone
digital Camare
watch^^
I'm need you..
just wan waiting for me coming lo~
I will handworking in my j0b...
MY boss calling me next month go work!
Finally, I can save many money again this year arrrrrr~~~
Happy lo^^
Next year I will plan bought for what and do f0r what..
next time i will telling f0r you lo~
MY DEAR AND MY BABEEE
I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU ALL
,WON'T FORGET ANYONE THIS YOU
AND ALWAYS AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT YOU ALL
MISS YOU ... MUACKS !

没有评论:

发表评论