Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

2009年6月18日

This letter is addressed to you ... think you Ah




Hey ~ I did not write a blog a long time ~ before I wrote the letters have been delete, and
Began to write back now,it is very boring?

Days without you there should be two weeks of ...
Without you by my side really hard luck ...
Really had to suffer a good day ...
Quiet day by day you miss you ...
Do u know??
Sometimes thinking of you, I am really very sad ...
All of a sudden to cry ...
I really fell in love with a heart to love you and you ... but you like not the justifications I will ...
Sometimes I did not know you care about, I think it was not like ...
Do not know what you think ...
I now pay attention to me waiting for you ... and your call ...
You will not think I silly?I did not learn the world's people very foolish and stupid to wait for one person ~
I have never for one person ...so love him and care about him ...
We still do not know results?Just look at him and that is ...
Do not know how are you a?Told would not understand before you do X together?
I hope you able to understand by me ... I am also waiting for you ah ~


I love you familiar ... ... lovely DEar

没有评论:

发表评论